Ilocos Norte 1st District Representative Sandro Marcos is raring to defend his pet bills in the House of Representatives.
The North Luzon politiko shared the list of the first 10 measures he filed as a neophyte lawmaker on Tuesday, July 5.
The presidential son’s priority bills include the following:
– House Bill No. 1: Government Financial Institutions Unified Initiatives to Distressed Enterprises for Economic Recovery (GUIDE)
– House Bill No. 3: E-Governance Act
– House Bill No. 4: Internet Transactions Act
– House Bill No. 8: Free Legal Assistance for police and soldiers
– House Bill No. 10: Creation of the Virology Institute of the Philippines
– House Bill No. 11: National Defense Act
– House Bill No. 12: Rightsizing the National Government
– House Bill No. 14: Sim Card Registration Act
– House Bill No. 18: Government Procurement Act
– House Bill No. 20: Apprenticeship Bill
“Straight to work! Looking forward to defending these on the floor,” Marcos said on Instagram.