Mayor Francis Faustino “Kiko” Dy has placed the entire municipality of Echague, Isabela under extreme enhanced community quarantine due to the COVID-19 crisis.
The politiko’s Executive Order (EO) Number 27 took effect on Sunday, March 29, after Echague recorded its first COVID-19 case.
Under EO 27, all Echague residents will be put under strict home quarantine. All quarantine passes will also be suspended. Barangay officials will be the ones to buy basic necessities for residents.
Non-residents will be not be allowed to enter Echague starting Monday, March 30.
Any person who will enter the municipality and who either have travel history to any place with a confirmed COVID-19 case will be considered a person under monitoring and will be required to undergo a 14-day self-quarantine at a designated quarantine area in Echague.
Only people working in the following industries will be allowed to leave their homes:
– Medical Services
– Funeral Services
– Emergency Responders
– Security Services
– Money Transfer Services
– Supermarket/Groceries/Covenience Stores/Sari-Sari Stores
– Public Market
– Drug stores /Pharmacies
– Food Chain/Restaurant/Carinderia
– Delivery Personnel of Cargoes
– Employees working at the Manufacturing establishments engaged in basic foods products and medicines
– Logistics/Warehouse Establishments
– Energy Companies
– Water Companies
– Government Skeletal Force
– Farmers and farmer workers
– Nakatalaga ang mga checkpoint sa lahat ng border ng Echague.
Only private establishments on food, medicines, and drugs may remain open. Banks and financial institutions, as well as power, energy, water, and telecommunications supplies and facilities will also be allowed to continue operating.
“Maraming salamat po sa inyong kooperasyon. Magingat po tayo at STAY AT HOME,” Dy said.