Saturday, December 15, 2018

Gov Mamba files complaints vs Vargas, 10 board members over forfeiture of P328M road fund

Mar 2, 2018 @ 13:05

Cagayan Governor Manuel Mamba recently filed administrative complaints against Vice Governor Melvin Vargas Jr and 10 board members of the provincial before before the Office of President.

Mamba, in his affidavit, said Vargas and the 10 board members are to blame for the forfeiture of the P328 million for road infrastructure projects this year.

In his complaint affidavit, Mamba blamed Vargas and the 10 opposition board members over the forfeiture of the P328 million funds supposedly for provincial roads projects for 2018.

“The arbitrary delay in the passage of the 2017 Appropriations Ordinance to the damage and prejudice of the Provincial Government and the best interest and welfare of the Cagayano people, denying them the benefit of almost 29 kilometers of concrete-paved provincial roads,” Mamba said.

The Cagayan politikos have been feuding over the delay in passage of the 2017 provincial budget since last year.#

Facebook Comments
Recommended Articles

Recommended on other sites

Politiko Main Latest News
No feed items found.
Metro Manila Latest News
No feed items found.
South Luzon Latest News
No feed items found.
Bicol Latest News
No feed items found.
Visayas Latest News
No feed items found.
Mindanao Latest News
No feed items found.
Disclaimer:
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

Trending News

Want Politiko alerts on your inbox? Subscribe here.