Eight associations for the families of overseas Filipino workers (OFW) based in Pangasinan received a total of P1.8 million worth of rice retailing stores.
Governor Amado Espino handed the checks to second batch of beneficaries of the Bigasang-Bayani Project in a program held at the Urduja House on Monday, November 6.
The beneficiaries are as follows:
– Alaminos City OFW and Familoy Association
– Anda OFW Family Association
– Asingan OFW Family Association
– Basista OFW Family Association
-Bugallon OFW Family Association
– Dasol OFW Associaiton
– San Quintin OFW Family Association
– Sison OFW Family Association
The Bigasang-Bayani Project is a project by the Department of Labor and Employment under its Livelihood and Emergency Employment Program, in partnership with the Pangasinan provincial government.
Congratulations! Hard work pays off indeed.